Dr. Roth from West Ave Plastic Surgery has just announced their new partnership with SkinCeuticals Aesthetic Center. West Ave Plastic Surgery is now one of 40 Flagship Stores in the U.S.A.
An event called, Mumm’s The Word is being held to make the partnership official on December 13th from 5:00-8:00PM. Dr. Roth and the staff at West Ave Plastic Surgery are giving a sneak preview of the newly created SkinCeuticals Aesthetic Center. West Ave Plastic surgery and SkinCeuticals will have special offers and giveaways during the special event.
#mummstheword SkinCeuticals Aesthetic Center sneak preview event!
Wednesday December 13th
Time: 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
RSVP: 713-559-9300 or Valerie@plasticsurgeonwestave.com
Here are just a handful of products and procedures to look forward to during the event:
- Skin consultations/ SkinScope Analysis
- Cosmetic Consults with Dr. Roth
- Chemical Peel or Express Facial
- 10% OFF SkinCeuticals (20% for rewards members)
- Holiday Specials on Halo, BBL, SkinPen, Laser Hair Removal
- Holiday Discounts for Dysport & Filler (Pre-purchase)
- SkinCeuticals & Injectable giveaways
- Early Access to new VIP Beauty Rewards Program
- 50% discount on skin tag/ age spot removal with CryoPen
SkinCeuticals Aesthetic Centers products are Made in the USA, their clinical skincare is used by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and medi-spas for daily home care and to complement aesthetic procedures. SkinCeuticals is known to formulate to correct signs of aging, protect healthy skin, and prevent future damage.
This partnership will bolster and add to Dr. Roths already large services that are to their clientele. Dr. Roth is known as a leading Plastic Surgeon in Houston. He will be the first plastic surgeon to offer the suite of SkinCeuticals in the Houston West Ave area.
This partnership will surely make a positive impact on Dr. Roth’s goal of inspiring clients to be the best they can be and to be proud of who they are highlighting philosophy is to treat them in a manner that is truly customized.
West Ave Plastic Surgery